Sunday, August 9, 2009

Ride em' Cowboys!!

These "good ole boys" gladly let me sit in the saddle with them
I loved petting the horse and seeing all the animals at the Rodeo

Drinking some of Daddy's sprite

John Turner and I with our daddys before the show

It was hot, but I didn't care!
Let's get this Party Started!!

Getting ready for the rodeo
Saturday was a very eventful day for me. The day started off with a birthday party for my cousin Andrew at 10. It was alot of fun. I really enjoy getting to spend time with my all of cousins not to mention all the good food (wish my mom would have let me have more than bananas and pineapples)! Later, my mom and I went shopping. My prize was this cute little headband with the big purple flower. My daddy is not real fond of this prize but I like it.
Saturday evening, I had another date with none other than that precious John Turner! We went to the rodeo! How much fun... the music was loud, the animals were amazing, and great friends to enjoy the evening with. My favorite was the monkeys that were riding dogs and of course petting the horses. I can't wait to go back to the rodeo in April!!

1 comment: