Monday, August 17, 2009

Happy Birthday Granny Poe!!

Me and Granny

Me, Momma, Nana, and Granny (4 Generations)

Thursday night I went to eat at the Hungry Heifer to celebrate my Granny Poe's 74th birthdayIt was so much fun getting to hang out with all the girls- Nana, Momma,Granny Poe, Aunt Russ, Sandra, Abby, and Mary Hope! They are a wild bunch of women!! I can't wait till I am a little bit older and can truely enjoy myself with them. There was alot of laughing and snickering which is always amusing to me, so of course I had to join in. I can only hope that when I have been on this earth 74 years (my granny knows exactly how many days) I will have as much spunk as my Granny. I look forward to spending alot more time with her. Happy Birthday Granny! I love you!

No comments:

Post a Comment