Saturday, August 29, 2009

Go Raiders!!

"Raider"

Caroline Martin
(a former student of Mrs. Amy)


Me and My Favorite Raider
(My Daddy!)


Future Lamar Raider Quarterback
(John Turner Watt)



Last night I attended my very first football game!! Go Lamar Raiders! It was alot of fun. There were beautiful cheerleaders, tough football players, a mascot, loud music, dancers, a marching band, and lots of people!! I loved it! My parents and I along with John Turner and his parents met at Chili's before the game and then we just copped-a-squat right smack down in the middle of the two sets of bleachers (like we owned the place) at the Lamar football game. There were tons of people there cheering the raiders on... and the Raiders Won!!! John Turner and I are obviously "good luck", looks like we will be going to all of the games now. My cousin Randy was there along with the Goodnights and sweet Lauryl. Mrs. Amy knew tons of students because she taught there before John Turner came along. My daddy knew alot of the older people there because as my mom says "Daddy was Mr. LHS back in his day"!! Haha, I love you Daddy!
My daddy really was a Lamar Raider so we had our picture in front of the Raider sign (the back of the baseball dugout). My mom and I had practiced cheers before we went to the game. My favorite one was "firecracker, firecracker-boom, boom, boom!!!" I see many more football games in my future.
Did you check out John Turner? He looked so cute in his Lamar Raider football jersey!

No comments:

Post a Comment