Friday, August 28, 2009

SunBathing Pro!



This is the Life!

Last Saturday, I went swimming for the very first time! Did I like it...that is still up for debate! The water was so COLD (nothing like my bath water)!! The idea of actually swimming in the water is not something I am particularly fond of! I do not want to put my head or face in the water and the whole splashing thing is soooo overrated! I prefer to just float around on my raft and soak up some rays (such a girl, I know!). I am more of a chiller! Taking it easy is so my style (at least at the pool). I will be headed to the beach September 24th (my mom is hoping I will maintain this whole chillaxin' attitude I have developed)! We will be staying at the Caribe with none other than the infamous John Turner and his parents. I am so excited!! Not quite sure how I feel about the whole beach thing yet...the idea of sand in my face, my mouth, my diaper, and many others isn't sounding too tempting yet! The Lazy River, on the other hand, sounds dreamy!

Hope everyone enjoyed their summer!



No comments:

Post a Comment