Monday, September 28, 2009

The FIRST of Many More BEACH Trips Sept 2009

Floating down the lazy river with my dad and John Turner


Swimming @ the Caribe

At TACKY JACKS the first night

I know I haven't written much lately that is because there really hasn't been much going on in my life until... Sept 24, 2009!! This was a new beginning for me. My parents introduced a whole new world to me. THE BEACH WORLD!!! It was amazing. The sound of the ocean, the soothing motion of the waves, the smell of salt water, the feeling of sand, the wind in my hair...oh please, oh please can I just go back for one more day, PLEASE!!!

My mom woke me up early Thursday morning singing (which is very unusual). She was dancing around the room and singing..."we are going to the beach, we are going to the beach!!" At the time I had no idea what all of her excitement was about but boy I do now and next time I will join along with glee. Our friends the Watt's went with us and we had so much fun.

No comments:

Post a Comment