Monday, September 28, 2009

The FIRST of Many More BEACH Trips...continued

@ LULU's
John Turner and Me (in my tutu)

My Family

We stayed at the CARIBE, which was so nice. My mom said "it was the nicest place she had ever stayed". It was so nice we even spent all day Saturday in the room (well, almost all day). The first night we were there we went to this cool little place called Tacky Jacks. It was alot of fun. We sat outside on the pier, my mom and I danced to the live band and my dad and Mr. Carlton watched football. It was a great way to start the vacation. The next day we spent all of our time at the pool (the few hours I managed to stay awake). We also floated down the Lazy River. It was a great day! That evening we went to the beach and took pictures. My mom dressed me up in a little blue tutu which she claimed was "just too cute for words"!!! I will have to admit I really did like the tutu and the pictures turned out pretty good too. My mom is always coming up with something crazy to do with me!!! Afterwards, we went to the Cobalt. We sat outside again. It was beautiful!! This time I danced to the little one man band with my Daddy. My daddy and I got to spend some much needed quality time at the beach. That is one of the reasons this beach trip was so much fun. I LOVE MY DADDY!!

Saturday morning we went down to the beach. It was wonderful. We played in the ocean, it was so relaxing that I fell asleep in my Daddy's arms. We were only there about an hour. Then we spent the rest of the day in our room. My daddy and Mr. Carlton had to watch the Alabama game (Alabama won by the way... ROLL TIDE). My Uncle Daniel and my cousins Hayden and Nate came down that afternoon and went out to eat with us at LULU's that night.
The next morning we had to check out but the fun didn't stop there, we ate lunch at Lambert's (they threw food across the room and didn't even get in trouble for it!!). After lunch we went SHOPPING... all day long!!! First, we shopped at the outlet mall where my dad bought my mom and me some clothes then we went to the Bass Pro Shop where my dad bought him some stuff.

All in all this was a wonderful trip. The ride down and back could definitely be shorter but I wouldn't have missed any of it for anything. Looking forward to my next beach trip.

No comments:

Post a Comment