Tuesday, July 21, 2009

Time is Flying!!!!

Nate

Hayden

Me and Uncle Tyler

Me and My Daddy!!!

Anne Marie and Erin Leigh


I love a popsicle!!!

Sitting up and enjoying the outdoors!

Eating my rice cake!

"Man, that was good"

My pretty dress Sandra bought me!


So many things have happened since my last post, I hope I can remember them all. On July 16, I turned 6mths old!!! About 2 days before my 6mth birthday I started sitting up on my own!!! Now, I don't want to ever lay down unless I am sleeping. I have been missing so much laying around all the time. Since my mom has had the go ahead to venture out with me we have been two very busy girls. Last Saturday we went to a "pattycakes party" to make imprints of my hands and feet. Afterwards we went to my Nana and Pop's to visit with my Uncle Daniel and all of his children. This was my first time to meet my cousins. I had a lot of fun watching them have mud fights and play in the sprinkler. I cannot wait till I can join in on all the fun! My cousins are WILD!!!!!! Sunday, I spent the afternoon again at my Nana and Pop's visiting with "Uncle Ronnie" and "Aunt Libby". Then my mom, dad, and Uncle Tyler sat outside watching birds, playing with the dogs, and just enjoying the outdoors. We were having so much fun that my mom didn't even realize that is was way past my bedtime. I love the outdoors! My parents and I cannot wait for our new house with the big backporch for us to play on.
Today, I finally got to see where my mom works and meet her coworkers. I can't imagine my mom wearing one of those funny hats! Next, we went and visited with one of my favorite persons in the world... Sandra D! I had to go show her how pretty I looked in the dress she had bought me! Thank you, Sandra. I love my new dress. We didn't stay very long because I was so tired. After my nap, my cousins Trey, Carley, and Shelby came to see me! They are a hoot!
As you can see, I have been a very busy little girl!

2 comments:

  1. I am loving the new pics of this big girl! She looks so grown up in them! I love her in that pink polka dotted dress! John Turner says she needs to wear that on their next date! LOL!! Can't wait to see yall again!

    ReplyDelete
  2. glad yall are enjoying your new world... you are too cute and I just love your new pink dress...love miss kelly

    ReplyDelete