Friday, July 10, 2009

My First Night On The Town




Tonight was my first night out on the town. I had my very first date with the cutest 10mth old in Meridian, John Turner Watt. My parent's and I met him and his parents (Carlton and Amy) at San Marcos. This was my not only my first date but my first time in a Mexican restaurant! Oh, the colors alone are worthy of a second trip. It was so pretty and loud. I had so much fun!! The Watt's are so nice and I truely enjoy spending time with them. After the meal Mrs. Amy and my mom decided to break out their cameras right there in the middle of San Marcos and proceed to start snapping pictures like the paparazzi! If they do this over a night out at a Mexican restaurant I can only imagine my first day of school, my last day of school, prom and many other special events. Thank you John Turner, Mr. Carlton, and Mrs. Amy you helped make my first night on the town a very special one. Much love, Harper!

After San Marcos we visited with my Nana and Pop. It was way past my bedtime but it was a special night. Not only did I have my first date and my first Mexican experience, I had my first popsicle (courtesy of my Pop). It was soooo cold but, oh so good!!! Thanks Pop!

No comments:

Post a Comment