Monday, June 22, 2009

Today is the Day!!

Harper will become a new baby today!! She is in surgery right now to close the hole in her heart. We started this morning off very early... the surgery transporter came to pick us up at 5:45 just to take us to a holding area where we sat around (Harper screamed) until about 7 before anyone came to see us. At 7:30 they took her back to surgery, at 8:15 or so they called to let us know that they had gotten started, and at 9:00 they had gone on bypass. So now we are just sitting and waiting. I will try to keep giving updates. Your prayers are greatly appreciated.

1 comment:

  1. We are praying for y'all! If I get a chance I will come downtown to see you all, if I don't know you are in my thoughts and prayers!

    --Melodie Norman Haas

    ReplyDelete