Monday, June 8, 2009

Getting Ready for June 22!!




As I have previously posted, my surgery date is set for June 22, 2009. I will be a new little baby afterwards and for that I am so excited!!! I will finally be able to venture out into this big ole world, meet friends, attend church, and do all of those other things I have been missing out on. I do need everyone's help during the next two weeks as my family and I prepare for this huge event. All I need is for each and everyone of you to pray for me during this time.


My wonderful cousins Sandra and Abby Dennis designed the sweetest bookmarks with specific prayer needs to pass out to friends and family. Thank you so much girls, I love you both very much and look forward to you teaching me how to be like y'all when I grow up.


If you didn't get a bookmark here are some specific prayer needs:


-GOOD HEALTH (that I will not get sick with a cold or anything prior to the surgery date. If I do they will postpone the surgery)


-NO COMPLICATIONS (please pray that everything will go smoothly and we will not have any "suprises" or complications during and after surgery)


-FAST RECOVERY ( with no infections or problems... that everything will go just like it should)


-STRENGTH (for me, my parents, and the rest of our family)


-FAITH (pray that we will remain positive and strong until, during, and after surgery knowing that He is the Great Physician and that he will keep us all wrapped in His loving arms)


-GUIDANCE (that the Lord will guide the hands of the surgeon, nurses, and everyone else that will be caring for me during the surgery and the days following)


-PRAISE HIM for all he has done for me and my family thus far and will continue to do in the days ahead.


Thank you so much. I couldn't have made it without all the prayers. Pray Without Ceasing!!

1 comment:

  1. we will pray for her! Great to see yall last weekend. Take care

    ReplyDelete