Friday, April 24, 2009

Out of surgery

I made it out of surgery yesterday afternoon around 12:15. My mom and dad were able to come sit with me in recovery... I was so happy!! We finally made it back to my room around 3:00 and I was finally able to eat, thank goodness. I was starving and that sugar water they gave me in recovery was good but just did not do the trick. I was started on blood in the recovery room because I was "severely" anemic. Now that my coarc is fixed and my blood counts are back to normal, I feel so much better. I still don't feel like eating that much right now but that will come (we hope!).As far as the other surgery goes, the Dr's believe it will be better for me to go home and get a little stronger. We originally thought that we would be here the whole weekend but now they are saying they may let us go home today, YAY!!!!!!! I can't wait to get home and see all my dogs, sleep in my own bed in my own room, play with all my toys, and see my grandparents. Thanks for all the prayers.

No comments:

Post a Comment