Monday, April 13, 2009

Happy Easter




My First Easter... was a blast! First, I spent the morning with my PawPaw Harry and MeMe while my parents went to church. They gave me an easter basket filled with goodies. Next, I went to my Aunt Russ's and spent Easter with the family. This was the first time I have ever even met some of them. They were a hoot... I have a crazy family!!! I love them though. We will have a lot of fun in a couple more years. We also stopped by the Miller Easter party at the McRae's. I had not ever met any of them either so it was a real treat. When I got home I found the Easter basket that the easter bunny left me ... it was great!!!! He left me money, a dvd, a toy, and some sunglasses. Not to mention, my Nana and Pop had given me an Easter basket the day before. Boy, did I rack up ... was it Easter or Christmas???





3 comments:

  1. Sounds like she got as many Easter baskets as John Turner did! They aren't going to be spoiled are they?!?! Love her in that Easter outfit! So cute!! I see she got a Baby Beethoven DVD. John Turner LOVES that DVD! He watches it intently!! He got a new one for Easter too-Baby's First Sounds- it is weird! I wish we could have gotten a picture of them together in their Easter outfits! They would have been so cute !

    ReplyDelete
  2. i love the pic with the sunglasses!

    ReplyDelete
  3. she sure was a cutie in that blue easter bubble and the sun shades are adorable
    glad yall had a great Easter

    ReplyDelete